"Making people believe the unbelievable is no trick; it's work...Belief and reader absorption come in the details: An overturned tricycle in the gutter of an abandoned neighborhood can stand for everything." -Stephen King

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Yay, my first post to my writing blog!

Well, I finally did it. I don't know why I didn't go this route before. I thought I needed to pick another site such as wix or wordpress but blogspot is so easy. I decided to just create another blog; one that is just for writing.  You can follow my other blog at http://runnebaum4.blogspot.com but that one I will use more for a personal nature. Although, my "personal nature" has been all consumed by my writing, books, Facebook & Twitter friends and followers and goodreads that I'll probably post about writing on that blog, too, but this blog will be designated SOLELY for writing.

I am so excited about this journey. I have wanted to be a writer for a very long time but just within the last couple of years, started to really get serious about it. I have met so many people and learned so many things about the writing industry. I am like a sponge, just soaking up as much information as I can as I slide through my daily activities. I hope you will find this blog interesting and informative. I don't proclaim to be wise or to put forth any great words of wisdom, but I will share with you my thoughts on writing, personal experiences and forward any information or good reads that I come across.

Enjoy and I look forward to meeting you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment